On October 8, IMI holds 4th legal webinar on new electoral code
On October 1, at 4:00 p.m., IMI holds its forth legal webinar for journalists and other media professionals in a series dedicated to local elections – “What is allowed and what is forbidden for the journalists during electoral process”.
The webinar is to cover the issues:
- the rights of the media and journalists during the electoral process;
- specificities for every media type (television, radio, printed press, news agencies);
- specificities of the status of social networks, in particular the official pages of the media in social networks;
- the status of the journalist and documents confirming his status;
- journalist's rights and restrictions related to the electoral process;
- protection of the rights of journalists, in particular in case of obstruction of lawful professional activity.
The webinar is hosted by IMI lawyer Ali Safarov.
Registered participants will get a link to the Zoom conference.
The duration of the webinar is one and a half hours, the format of "questions and answers" is provided.
To participate in the webinar you need to fill out an online questionnaire . Deadline: 14:00 on October 8.
The event is free.
It will be recalled that from September 17 to October 15, inclusive, IMI holds a series of free webinars for journalists and other media workers on local elections "New Electoral Code: Answers for Journalists."
Help us be even more cool!