On 11 February: UIA to hold press conference on safer internet
On February 11, the Ukrainian Internet Association (UIA) will hold a press conference on occasion of on Safer Internet Day, as UIA reported on its website.
The press conference starts at 10:30am at the UNIAN press center (Khreshchatyk, 4).
The following issues will be discussed:
- legislative innovations for a secure Internet;
- how to teach children and young people online safety;
- secure internet access for households;
- blocking access to content: analysis of three years of experience;
- infrastructure as a necessary component of a secure Internet.
The experts are:
- Oleksandr Fedienko, Deputy Chairman of the parliamentary Committee on Digital Transformation;
- Anatoly Pyatnikov, Chairman of the Board of UIA;
- Ivan Petukhov, Chairman of the UIA Committee on ICT in Education;
- Maxim Tuliyev, Chairman of the UIA Committee on Protection of Human Rights and Freedom of Speech;
- Mykola Chornyi, Board Member of the Union of Homeowners of Ukraine.
The media professionals are invited to take part in the event.