UN Women published "Guidelines for gender and conflict-sensitive reporting"
The “United Nations entity for gender equality and the empowerment of women” published a manual for journalists “Guidelines for gender and conflict-sensitive reporting”. This was reported on the organization's website. The publication includes five sections:
- Five key principles of gender-sensitive reporting
- Women, peace and security
- Conflict-sensitive reporting
- Reporting on sexual and gender-based violence
- New media and social networks
Liked the article? Help us be even more cool!