On September 17, laureats of National competition of investigative journalism to be awarded
On September 17 at 19:00, the ceremony of the National Competition of Journalistic Investigations and Special Reports to be held.
The ceremony will take place in the ArtArea (Kyiv, Sofiyivska Street, 11-15).
This year, the contestants submitted 72 works. At the first stage of evaluation, the jury selected 10 finalists :
- Info, Vadym Ponka, Vadym Korshenko, Yulia Khymeryk, Lesya Ivanova. "Luxuary cars and 20 million of grantstanding the new head of the Mykolaiv SBU has got".
- Info, Yevheniya Motorevska "I am a bot”.
- Info, Melkozyorova Veronika. "How people coming from the Soviet Union help Trump's lawyer to look for compromising material in Ukraine ."
- "Skhemy", Yegoshina Valeriya. "Servant of one's own business: a Cypriot secret of MP Kholodov ".
- net, Sergey Shevchuk. "Golden Pyramid: B2B Jewelry attracts money at 400% and" sells "jewelry for free . "
- "Skhemy", Remazhevska Lubomyra. "Subsoil for export: how Putin's friend sends Ukrainian raw materials to Russia, where it is directed to the defense sector. "
- "Skhemy", Georhiy Shabayev. "Jail me down if you can": halcyon life of an ex-prosecutor after a high-profile bribery (investigation) case .
- "Skhemy", Bourdyey Nadiya. "Ukraine - USA: double rules for oligarch Akhmetov" .
- Info, Likhoglyad Kateryna. "Prison of Opportunities”
- Hromadske, Biletska Inna. "Drohobych 101/1: Why did the house collapse?" .
The winner will receive a Proxy Prize and a cash prize of € 1,000.
Those who are willing to take part in the ceremony, need to fill out a form.
The national competition for investigative journalism and special reports was launched in 2014 by the YanukovychLeaks and Media Development Foundation, the Kyiv Post daily with the support of SCOOP and with the participation of the Ukraiynska Pravda online publication.
The ceremony is organized by the Media Developmnet Foundation in partnership with the Regional Press Development Institute (RPDI) with the support of Internews Media Program in Ukraine (USAID).