NSDC lists the fakes that the enemy was spreading during the rocket attack
The National Security and Defense Council's Center for Countering Disinformation warns of the spread of disinforming messages carried out by Russia as part of an information attack.
According to the CCD, the enemy has is already spreading the following false reports:
- "Volodymyr Zelensky has evacuated from Kyiv," but the President of Ukraine recorded a video address from Bankova St. at 11:02 a.m.;
- "The offensive from the territory of Belarus has begun" – the Head of the Chernihiv RMA said that the situation at the Ukrainian state border is under control;
- "A ruscist offensive along the entire front line has begun simultaneously with the missile strikes" – there has been no confirmation of such news;
- "The entire infrastructure of Ukraine has been destroyed completely" – the Prime Minister of Ukraine reported the damage to 11 infrastructure objects;
- "Mass evacuation of embassies to Ukraine has begun" – such information has not been confirmed.
The Center for Countering Disinformation asks the people not to panic, to listen to the state bodies' advice, and to only trust information from verified sources.
We remind you that on the morning of October 10, Russia launched a massive missile attack all over Ukraine; Kyiv, in particular, was also attacked.
The mass rocket attack by the Russians resulted in problems with mobile Internet and, in some places, mobile connection across the country' regions.
Help us be even more cool!