July 17th, press conference “Social networks on election: what Facebook, Instagram and VKontanke vote for?"
On July 17th, the press conference “Social networks on election: what Facebook, Instagram and VKontanke vote for?” will be held in Kyiv. The organizers the Internews-Ukraine in common with the data analytics company Singularex are going to present the results of the research into the Ukrainian segment of social networks. Representatives of the media and civil society are invited to attend the discussion, as well as media analysts and experts of election; news experts and all those who are interested in. The study analyzed 5.6 million posted messages from users who marked Ukraine as their country of residence. Question to be considered:
- What top-of-the-line topics are raised in Facebook and Instagram?
- What and how is spoken of in the Ukrainian VK’s segment, despite the sanctions?
- What emotions prevailed among users who were discussing about different political forces?
- Andriy Kulakov, Program director of Internews-Ukraine;
- Volodymyr Yermolenko, editor-in-chief of the online platform UkraineWorld;
- Irina Matviishin, expert of the analytical department of Internews-Ukraine;
- Yevhen Musiyenko, director of the analytical company Singularex.
Liked the article? Help us be even more cool!