July 11 public debate “Security, defense and de-occupation in plans of future parliament” to be held
On July 11, at 10:30 (Ukrinform, B. Khmelnytsky Str., 8/16, Kyiv), "Security, defense and de-occupation in the plans of the future parliament ", third public debate involving the representatives of public initiative “Electoral Board UA” and “Reanimation package of reforms” is be held together with political parties’ officials. The discussion will deal with priorities and projects of new parliament, as Stanislav Shulimov, manager of Politic analytics school in Kyiv Mohyla Academy (NAUKMA), told to “Detector Media”. Themes:
- European and Euro-Atlantic integration of Ukraine;
- sanctions policy and economic policy towards Russia;
- the issue of the de-occupation and reintegration of the Donbas and the Crimea, in particular the policy regarding the citizens of Ukraine in the occupied territories;
- information security of Ukraine;
- defense spending policy, defense industry reform.
- Anna Kovalenko from the party "Servant of the people";
- Oleksandra Dvoretska from the “Voice” party;
- Serhiy Popyk from the “Ukrainian Strategy” Party;
- Markian Lubkivsky from the “Batkivshchyna” Party.
- Oleksiy Haran, Research Director of the Ilko Kucheriv “Democratic Initiatives” Foundation, professor of political science at the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy.
- Volodymyr Omelchenko, director of energy programs of the Olexander Razumkov Ukrainian Center for Economic and Political Studies.
- Mikhail Pashkov, co-director of programs of foreign policy and international security of the Olexander Razumkov Ukrainian Center for Economic and Political Studies.
- Yulia Tyshchenko, expert in Crimea's Reintegration.
- Taras Yemchura, analyst of the Independent Anti-Corruption Committee on Defense.
- Galyna Petrenko, director of "Detector Media" NGO.
- Sergey Sydorenko, editor of the "Evropeyska Pravda".
Liked the article? Help us be even more cool!