The project of Radio Liberty “Crimea.Realities” is recruiting a journalist and radio presenter.
• work experience as a journalist – not less than 3 years;
• understanding of modern trends of radio production;
• experience in text reading and conducting live broadcasts not less than 1 year;
• willingness to adhere to the editorial and production Radio Free Europe / Radio Free Europe standards;
• Languages: Ukrainian and Russian – fluently, English (intermediate language proficiency, it is advisable).
• work 5 days a week, in Kyiv;
• search and elaboration of topics;
• search and record of expert comments;
• participation in the discussion, definition of the subject and content of the broadcast;
• working out of scripts for live broadcast;
• text reading;
• live broadcast;
• to collaborate with other services of Radio Free Europe / Radio Free Europe and Voice of America;
• Respect editorial line and production standards of Radio Liberty / Radio Free Europe.
Please, send your CVs and motivation letter to the addresses: UkrJobs@rferl.org ,email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org .