On June 6, 2018, at 11:00 AM, in the premises of TV center «Olivets» (Kyiv city, 42 Melnykova street), discussion will take place on the occasion of the Day of Journalist in Ukraine «Journalism after «the resurrection».
Participants of the discussion:
- Zurab Alasaniya, head of board of the National Public TV and Radio Company
- Tetiana Danylenko, journalism, ZIK anchor
- Yevhen Hlibovytskyi, експерт з довготермінових стратегій, засновник компанії pro.mova
- Anastasiya Stanko, журналістка Громадського телебачення
- Pavlo Kazarin, reviewer of Radio Liberty
- Natalia Lyhachova, head of the board of NGO “Detector media”
Discussion moderator – Oksana Romaniuk, executive director of NGO “Institute of mass information”.
At the event, pressing challenges that the Ukrainian journalism faces will be discussed, as well as ways to tackle them.
This year, the traditional IMI Day of Journalist public event will take place at National Public Television, to remind the representatives of the government, media community and broader public that a democratic state is impossible without a robust public broadcasting.
Organized by NGO «Institute of Mass information».
To register, please fill in the electronic form.
The event is supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.